Error adding row

Austin
Participant V

Error: Perform DataAction ‘Add Action FAD’ failed because Field ‘KeyField’ in table ‘ActionSheet’ is not updatable. Error: Perform DataAction ‘Add Action FAD’ failed because Field ‘_RowNumber’ in table ‘ActionSheet’ having key ‘’ is required to have a value. Error: Perform DataAction ‘Add Action FAD’ ‘Add Action FAD’ failed with exception Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. .

I am getting the following error when I’m trying to add a row to a sheet. I have not changed anything recently involving this action or the sheet and am now getting this error. It was working perfectly before. I tried adding an explicit key with RandBetween and a column but that doesn’t seem to have fixed it either.

0 5 919
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Austin_Lambeth, did you add that ‘randbetween’ expression in your app, or in your spreadsheet? Also, is that new column set as editable in the AppSheet column settings?

The RandBetween is in App sheet. Yes it is set to editable.

Steve
Participant V

Does your add-row action attempt to set the _RowNumber column value? Doing so is not allowed.

It does not. Attempting to set the row number value does not even seem to be an option from my action.

You should probably engage support@appsheet.com directly for this.

Top Labels in this Space