Error: how to solve multiple user error in appsheet app at a same time?

I create a app for inventory management, in which I have a table called transection. Anytime when anyone receive material(+) or consume material(-) they fill out form under transection table and each transection form has unique RowNumber, key assigned to them.
When multiple user are trying to enter different transections from different device it is giving me an error that ''key already exists in raw 123" in different device. in which row value is constantly changing from 123 to other row number in different device.
Is there any way to solve this problem? and how to solve this?
Kindly help.

0 7 180
7 REPLIES 7

Rownumber as key?

Use UNIQUEID() for your keys.

Thank you very much for your reply. Just to conform if, I will be assigning unique key values, it will allow multiple user to update new transection in different device at a same time in appsheet?
I am rally sorry for silly questions.

Correct

Thank you so much.

I just used UNIQUEID() for my Raw Material Name and now it is giving me an error that โ€œThere is already a raw with the Keyโ€.
In transection table multiple user are using same material name for adding and subtracting. I want to keep record of all transections. What should I do in that case?
Kindly help.

Thank you

Top Labels in this Space