Error Importing Table/s from Amazon DynamoDB

fmahmad88
Participant I

Hey guys,
I created an IAM role for the access/secret that taps into the AWS cloud and provides full access to both S3 and Dynamo DB. The problem is when I try to import a table from DynamoDB, I get the error:

“Table ‘XXXX’ must specify a schema”.

What is going on here? Ideas? Suggestions? Solutions?

Thank you & warm regards.

Edit: When I create the app from DynamoDB, I get the following:

“Error: Data table ‘XXXXX’ is not accessible due to: Error in AWS provider:GetColTypes: Requested resource not found. Error: Table '‘XXXXX’ is no longer connected to its schema/column structure. Please inform support@appsheet.com and restore the previous app version from the Manage -> Version pane Error: Data table '‘XXXXX’ is not accessible due to: Error in AWS provider:GetColTypes: Requested resource not found. Error: Table '‘XXXXX’ uses schema ‘’ which could not be found.”

0 3 517
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Participant V

You should probably do what the error message tells you to do.

fmahmad88
Participant I

I’m talking to the support and they’ve forwarded it to the devs. My guess is the issue is with AppSheet not able to pull data from the schema. The data is there in DynamoDB but AppSheet can’t find the columns. Lets see how this pans out and I’m still open to suggestions if anyone has experience on this matter.

I’ve tried it with more than just one table.

I recently also had the problem. I import the table from Smartsheet and only get errors. Have already created the source again but unfortunately it only helps to delete the new table. Is there already a solution for this?

Top Labels in this Space