Error in Formula

Boa_Casa
Participant V

Hi I have a enum field “Style of curtain” and it has drop down option such as Plain curtain,Eyelet curtain. So what I am trying to achieve is to calculate cost of stitching & based on the style of curtain selected the formula has to get applied and I have written the formula as such but getting an error as below :
Cannot compare Text with List in ([Style of curtain to be stiched] = LIST(“Plain”,“Plain with lining”,“Rod pocket”,“Rod Pocket with Lining”,“Backloop”,“Back loop lining”))

Formula is :
IFS([Style of curtain to be stiched] = {“Plain”,“Plain with lining”, Rod pocket,Rod Pocket with Lining,Backloop,Back loop lining},([Lengths required] * [Rate per length (Curtain)]),([Length required] * [Rate per length (Curtain)]))

If any one could help me out where I am going wrong?

Solved Solved
0 4 135
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please try

IF(IN([Style of curtain to be stiched], {“Plain”,“Plain with lining”, “Rod pocket,Rod Pocket with Lining” , “Backloop,Back loop lining” }) ,([Lengths required] * [Rate per length (Curtain)]),([Length required] * [Rate per length (Curtain)]))

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Please try

IF(IN([Style of curtain to be stiched], {“Plain”,“Plain with lining”, “Rod pocket,Rod Pocket with Lining” , “Backloop,Back loop lining” }) ,([Lengths required] * [Rate per length (Curtain)]),([Length required] * [Rate per length (Curtain)]))

Thank you sir the solution did work for me.

Steve
Participant V

For reference:

Thank you

Top Labels in this Space