Error message when cloning app from data source

Hi

I’m sorry - I am just trying to get started using this application and I am getting this error message - You do not have permission to access one or more tables in the app. Please contact the app creator to troubleshoot this problem - at the start when i am selecting my data source. I have an xls saved as a google sheet in google docs.

I read through some topics here and there were solutions regarding once the data has been imported and allowing a user to edit a table and changing the name of the table - but I am at the start.

Thanks

0 4 692
4 REPLIES 4

Please check that all your tables are set as “As app creator” and the option “Shared” is set as ON before trying to copy the app.

I also get this message?

Error Cloning App

Error code: notAllowed Error message: You do not have access to create this personal site or you do not have a valid license Stack trace: at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Nirvana.Data.MicrosoftProvider.<>c__DisplayClass27_0.b__0() at V2API.Providers.MSGraphUtilities.ExecuteWithRetry(Action operation, String accessToken, Exception& fatalException, Int32 userId, Int32 maxRetryCount, String debugInfo) Debug information: Method: UploadWholeFile File path: /appsheet/data/WorkSheets-2649890/empty.txt Drive item relative file path: appsheet/data/WorkSheets-2649890/empty.txt Request Url: https://graph.microsoft.com:443/v1.0/me/drive/root:/appsheet/data/WorkSheets-2649890/empty.txt:/cont... User Id: 2649890 Client Request Id: 9f199062-2530-4dac-8f3c-ec25b7dd7460 :App Id: 10706d4f-b99b-42c7-93a3-cdf363c7e637 → Unable to create application folder ‘/appsheet/data/WorkSheets-2649890’ due to: Error code: notAllowed Error message: You do not have access to create this personal site or you do not have a valid license Stack trace: at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Nirvana.Data.MicrosoftProvider.<>c__DisplayClass27_0.b__0() at V2API.Providers.MSGraphUtilities.ExecuteWithRetry(Action operation, String accessToken, Exception& fatalException, Int32 userId, Int32 maxRetryCount, String debugInfo) Debug information: Method: UploadWholeFile File path: /appsheet/data/WorkSheets-2649890/empty.txt Drive item relative file path: appsheet/data/WorkSheets-2649890/empty.txt Request Url: https://graph.microsoft.com:443/v1.0/me/drive/root:/appsheet/data/WorkSheets-2649890/empty.txt:/cont... User Id: 2649890 Client Request Id: 9f199062-2530-4dac-8f3c-ec25b7dd7460 :App Id: 10706d4f-b99b-42c7-93a3-cdf363c7e637

Can you help please?

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Steve

Thanks for replying.

I have contacted them and they say its a problem with the account manager or a valid licence?

Have you any instructions on how to set this so it works please

Brian

Top Labels in this Space