Error of mismatch columns

Ksenia1
Participant V

Dear community,

I am dealing with the following error message:

Unable to add/edit/delete row in table ‘Form’. → Error: There is a mismatch in the number of columns between the spreadsheet for Gespräch Form and the table schema. The table has 87 columns but the schema has 86 columns. Please regenerate the table column structure. Error: Data table ‘Mitarbeiterentwicklung-1560327:3.000020:Gespräch Form’ is not available Error: Data table ‘Gespräch Form’ is either inaccessible or empty.

I already looked up similar questions here and have considered their solutions in deleting (not just blanking, but actually removing entirely) all columns I am not using and re-selecting the Source Path and Worksheet Name/Qualifier and of course regenerating structure (all and several times). None has worked.

Anyone able to help?

Solved Solved
0 12 1,775
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Participant V

Well, sounds like you’ve already done everything I would have suggested! Next step: contact support@appsheet.com so they can look at you app.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Steve
Participant V

Well, sounds like you’ve already done everything I would have suggested! Next step: contact support@appsheet.com so they can look at you app.

What is happening maybe you have a column without a title with some data in some field, a solution can be delete all the empty columns that you are not using

Hello,

Go to DATA > COLUMNS, select your table where you added new columns, and in the top press “Regenerate Structure”.

Hi @Marian_Costache,

Thank you, for your suggestion. That was one of the first things I tried. I guess clearing cache (or giving it time) was what solved the issue.

regenerate goes, but firs rows appears in column name, i dont understood this error, in my opinion this issues solution not written in this community, please help me for solve this issue

What is happening maybe you have a column without a title with some data in some field, delete all the empty columns that you are not using.

My users are experiencing this same issue.  I make an update to a table and regenerate the structure.  90% of the users are fine as they re-sync automatically, but the other 10% get errors.  I eventually have to tell them to clear their cache to fix it.

in appsheet why the first row become column name and error goes

this errors may be related to this issue

in appsheet, all tables related to ref column any other table, but in not related tables this issues goes, is this true, please check this solution

Skippy
Participant I

Are you sure you are using the correct Google Sheets? Sometimes it could be confusing. 

I am pretty sure I am editing the correct table.  As I mentioned, 90% of the users get the new updates, and the other 10% work fine but only after they clear their browser cache.

Thanks

Top Labels in this Space