Error while entering new information through app

Kat
Participant III

I keep getting this error when I try to add a new row of informtion through the app. I was able to do this with no problem yesterday, but last night I did go through and rename a lot of things for organizational reasons.

What does this error mean and what I need to do to fix it?

Unable to add/edit/delete row in table โ€˜OS: Class Historyโ€™. โ†’ Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Invalid data[0]: Requested writing within range [โ€˜OS: Class Historyโ€™!A72], but tried writing to column [B] [400]

Errors [

Message[Invalid data[0]: Requested writing within range [โ€˜OS: Class Historyโ€™!A72], but tried writing to column [B]] Location[ - ] Reason[badRequest] Domain[global]

]

Thank you,

Kat

Solved Solved
0 8 732
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Support just contacted me and the error has gone away.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

It seems there is some column mis-match between AppSheet and the datasource. Did you regenerate the table after your changes?

Kat
Participant III

I have regenerated it, but that didnโ€™t stop the error.

LeventK
Participant V

May I advise contacting support@appsheet.com directly?

Good Evening,

Iโ€™m still getting the same error. I contacted support@appsheet.com a week ago and received no response. I contacted them again 3 days ago, but still have received no response. I attempted to create an entirely new app from scratch with a new google sheet to get around this error and the new sheet is having the exact same error.

What can I do to fix this?

Thank you so much for your assistance and advice.

Kat

Kat
Participant III

Will do.

Thank you,

Kat

Steve
Participant V

Please post a screenshot of the entire error.

Support just contacted me and the error has gone away.

Thank you!

I am having exactly the same problem. Is there any explicit fix for this, or do we need to contact support every time?

Top Labels in this Space