Event not firing

Hello, Im having problems trying to make a automation works; I have an automation set up to copy a row to another table then deleting the rown from the first table but is not firing when de condition is met.
The condition is when the column debt(Deuda) is <= 0 the action should run, but is not happening.

The app reads the condition and marks it as true but it doesnt executes itself; I have to click on it to execute it.

I have also tried to use [_thisrow]/[Debt] but isnt working neither.

The debt calculation is made on the spreadsheet and I dont lnow if thats the cause, because another automatization haves a similar condition but it works properly.

0 3 270
3 REPLIES 3

We are going to need more details to help.

How is your event defined? Is it a โ€œData Changeโ€ event or a โ€œScheduleโ€ event?

Have you looked at the Monitor to see if any errors are reported and/or if the Steps of the Process appear to be running at all?

Are there any Behavior criteria specified on any of the actions that might prevent them from running?

Hi, The bot PaidLoan is set up on data change:All changes but I have tried updates only and got no results, I have tried looking into the monitor tab but it doesnt detect any error it just doesnt fire the ation; and the only behaviors I have in the app are just that and other which copy the row value from table Loans to Pending Loans(the table I have set up the bot PaidLoan)

I would recommend reaching out to AppSheet support for more help. Email them at support@apsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space