Event Type - Schwdule

Hello Everyone,

Could not find anything about this topic but when creating an bot we can choose Schedule from the event type. Do we know if we can have multiple different times within the schedule time entry or do we have to create a new bot for every single time within that day.

As an example I need to check to see if the SLA is within 2 hours of expiry from TIMENOW(), I need to run this every hour to check all rows for these certain conditions. But I need to use this from 6:00am to 11:00pm on every hour. I will just throw my work below so you have an understanding thanks.

3X_a_b_ab8e5ff13841b1b0803d0156481f6c96196034dd.png

0 4 110
4 REPLIES 4

The only way to get what you want would be to setup individual bots to to run at 0600, 0700, 0800 etc

Thanks for the reply, I thought that might be the case. Hopefully at some point it will be able to support this feature. Regardless amazing app so far and its only improving everyday and the community is growing.

Your only other option is to setup a bot to trigger on any add or change. That way every time a user does something anywhere in the app the bt will run. But obvs thereโ€™s no guarrantee when it will run

Yeah I did think of that actually, but for now I will just create a bot for every single time I need its only from 6:00am to 11:00pm once a change happens within Appsheets I can get cull it down.

Thanks again Simon!

Top Labels in this Space