Exam praparation

Hi, I’m trying to build an app for my exam preaparation. I have 19 subjects with multiple “topics” And “subtopics”in each, supposed to be completed within 200 days. I need an app to keep everyday track of…
Subtopics covered, MCQ topics , and revised topics each day with respective time taken to complete them.
I have prepared spreadsheets for topics of all 19 subjects but finding it hard to make daily plan. Some guidance is requested.

0 6 346
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @hasan751! Welcome to the community!

I’m not sure how best to help you with your app but I too am interested in using AppSheet as a study tool. I’ve published the app on my profile page:

https://www.appsheet.com/portfolio/230844

It’s basically finished but I’m going to publish a slightly revised version in a few days.

Here’ are some videos that explain the idea behind my app:

The videos need to be revised because the app has changed but the basic ideas are the same.

Thank you! I have realised it takes a lot to build an app. And I see you’ve built quite a decent app! I’m still struggling.

I’ve been working on it for a long time. It was a struggle but I got a lot of help here on this community.

Struggling? No, learning. You’re still learning. Keep up the good work!

Hii, i was looking to prepare an for the same purpose u did… i would like to know have come up with ur app for u need ?

If you haven’t done so already, please take a look at the app on my portfolio page (see link above).

Top Labels in this Space