Export CSV not returning the correct results

Hello, I’m working on adding export buttons to two different apps, and they are both giving me the same “errors”. It’s supposed to export the current view, but the csvs return random data from the app, rather than what is actually on the view. Any Ideas on why that is? I currently have the view running off a slice, but wanted to further filter the results of the CSV using the Interactive Dashboard, but it is not doing what I need. Results don’t even follow the slice I’m on.

0 4 210
4 REPLIES 4

It says that, but I’ve always had to setup a slice of just the columns I want to see.

I currently have the view running off a slice, but wanted to further filter the results of the CSV using the Interactive Dashboard, but it is not doing what I need. Results don’t even follow the slice I’m on.

CSV downloads from within dashboards have definitely not worked in the past. They have produced blank files. Sounds like something different if it is not blank, but still not the right data. However I certainly wouldn’t expect a CSV download to work within an interactive dashboard as you’re describing.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space