Extract email from newly added row on table to be used in task

I’m creating a task to send email but I want the email address extracted from the newly added row I’m not sure how I can execute this I’m new to this thank you

0 5 206
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Participant V

How is the email address recorded in the newly-added row?

So I created a simple Time off request app, the email address is added by user when they select their manager, I was able to setup the task sending email notification to HR but I want to send a copy to the manager since I need them to review the request.

That changes the problem from what you originally posted.

Please describe the complete problem in one post.

I’m sorry about that but I think I solve the problem by using LOOKUP() but thanks for the help I will probably have more questions in the future.

How did you solve the issue?

I want to extract email addresses from LinkedIn but have no idea if it works the same as in your case. I have to make sure before using any email finder tool, thoroughly research its legitimacy, and terms of service, and ensure that it operates within legal and ethical boundaries. As far as I know, LinkedIn has explicit policies and terms of service in place to safeguard user privacy and prevent unauthorized data extraction. Scraping or extracting email addresses from LinkedIn without consent is strictly prohibited and can lead to account suspension, legal consequences, or other penalties. It is important to respect these policies and use LinkedIn's platform in a responsible manner.

Top Labels in this Space