EXTRACTTAGS() Function?

Hi @Steve ,

While going through writeups on EXTRACT() functions, I came across a parameter “TAGS” as an argument option. I could not find a help article on that option in EXTRACT() functions.

Could you guide if there is any such option and if it is there, how it works? In the list of arguments below, please refer the last but one

Solved Solved
3 8 186
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Participant V

Good catch!

Turns out, TAGS is not a valid argument to EXTRACT(), and there is therefore no EXTRACTTAGS() function. I removed TAGS from the list of options in the doc.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

??

@tsuji_koichi ,

Thank you. You have referred an article on EXTRACTMENTIONS()

I read a mention of TAGS as an option. So I was looking for EXTRACTTAGS() if it is available.

Please refer the word TAGS under section Arguments in the article below

Steve
Participant V

Hi @Steve ,

Thank you. In the arguments list the TAGS option exists in addition to HASHTAGS

HASHTAGS is 7th in the list below and only TAGS is last but one option.

I’m assuming they’re the same?

Okay. Thank you @Steve I was wondering if it was some additipnal option that allows a user defined “Tag”

If it is not different than HASHTAG, then may I request to remove that repeating word in the description in the help article. It is a minor issue of course. But I was more hopeful that a different TAG function is there. It could have been useful in some text extract scenarios possibly.

Steve
Participant V

Good catch!

Turns out, TAGS is not a valid argument to EXTRACT(), and there is therefore no EXTRACTTAGS() function. I removed TAGS from the list of options in the doc.

Thanks!

Got it. Thank you @Steve.

Top Labels in this Space