Favorite Items How would i go about creatin...

Favorite Items

How would i go about creating a way to favorite certain items, where i have a star that represents the ability to favorite certain countries or States? Iโ€™m trying to have the star show next to the country and when clicked the star becomes filled and in a separate view that item shows up. Will the item be removed from another view when Favorited?

0 3 352
3 REPLIES 3

Your app doesnโ€™t have loginโ€ฆ So, I donโ€™t think itโ€™s possible. You wouldnโ€™t be able to tell who โ€™d whatโ€ฆ (I donโ€™t think we can push a data change to user settingsโ€ฆ)

Maybe we could get crazy crafty. Like have a field in the user settings that is initialized with a UNIQUEID and canโ€™t be changed, then have a one way table that they can write to, but filtered to false, to store the favorites. Then have a column in your table that your want to favorite items that lists all of those UNIQUEID of each person that has favorites somethingโ€ฆ

Only issue is that the user would have to set-up this up with each deviceโ€ฆ (The deal with the publisher plans is that youโ€™re users canโ€™t really interact with the data, only view it. If you want them to be able to do fun stuff, they need to log in.)

@Aleksi_Alkio can we push a data change through and action to user settings?

plus.google.com - I would like to create a Favorites behavior that bookmarks table items. Ideaโ€ฆ I would like to create a Favorites behavior that bookmarks table items. Ideaโ€ฆ plus.google.com

Top Labels in this Space