Are you in need of a calendar in your app? Receiving an error? Give the following a try:
Where does the calendar view live?
- To find the calendar view, open your app editor by selecting the app you’d like to work on.
- The navigation bar on the left side displays a tab titled “UX”. Click this tab.
- Once you’re in the UX tab you’ll find a navigation bar along the top of your editor. The first tab is your “Views” section.
- Once you’ve found the “Views” section, scroll to the “Primary Views” section.
- From here you can modify or add your calendar view.
- Calendar views have four required fields that are marked with a double asterisk (see below image and exclude the category field)
- All calendar views must specify a start (Start Date, Start Time) and an end (End Date, End Time). If you’re receiving an error in your calendar, a good place to start is by checking that these are all set.
Happy app building!