Fifo first in first out from purchase stock to sales

Hey Everyone

Have A Great day

I Need Some Idea Or hint Suggestion For Fifo inventory management.

Basic Is i Have six table
1.product master
2.purchase
3.purchase item
4.stock
5.sales
6.sales item

as for Maintain Stock And the currently available stock is very easy but one Deep Dive is i want the current available stock Value as per my purchase rate. In the way Of FIFO.

if I have Product mobile
with two time Purchase, first time purchase is 10000$ 1 qty second time 9000$ 1 qty

if I will sales One mobile then Stock quantity Will Remain 1 So logically I want the Stock amount is 9500 this is also we can do with the most recent.

more Deep Dive is

if I have Product
with two time Purchase, first time purchase is 10000$ 2 qty second time 9000$ 1 qty

**if I will sale One mobile then Stock quantity Will Remain 2 as 1 from the first purchase and 1 from the second purchase So The Stock amount Should be calculated as 10000$*1 9000$*1 = 19000$.

Please Need Suggestion For Expression as well as a Required column.

Thanks a lot
@Steve @LeventK @tsuji_koichi need few helps.

Solved Solved
1 7 816
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks a lot sir @Steve

I got the logically solution with FIFO system. Work perfect fork stock as well as invoice to invoice profit on purchase cost to sales cost. So issue is solved.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This is well beyond the help I provide here in the community. Perhaps you might want to engage an AppSheet Partner for help.

Yes trying from many days to join partner program still no vacant.

Thanks a lot sir @Steve

I got the logically solution with FIFO system. Work perfect fork stock as well as invoice to invoice profit on purchase cost to sales cost. So issue is solved.

Can you share your solution, please!

ofcourse will try describe soon. thanks a lot.

Waiting for the fifo system with the logic you found

Dear Sunil, could you pls share your solution for fifo method. 

thnx & rgds

Top Labels in this Space