FILTER() By user inputted criteria - OR - User controller variable output reports

I have 2 tables:

Table 1 - Contains a list of estimate items. These estimates items each have a “Tracking number”. Some of the items share the same tracking numbers.

Table 2 - Contains is a log of all estimates sent. Stripped down, you basically put in a Tracking number and hit save and it sends a list of estimate items that share the noted Tracking number

I have the workflow working correctly that notes that Table 2 has changes and creates / emails a report based on the information from both Tables 2 & 1. Table 2 data is input into the header and then a filtered list of data from Table 1 goes below.

My issue is trying to Filter() the data from Table 1 based off of the tracking number specified in Table 2. Is there a way to pass the tracking number from Table 2 into the Filter() for the table 1 data? I have tried a bunch of different ways, read a pile of posts / help documents and I’m stumped.

I think I know how to make it work if I use a single Table, but I would really like to keep a separate log. The whole app is based very loosely on this Appsheet stock offering - ClickToSendEmail.

0 2 212
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

3X_7_b_7bd0ea4a4fcd6595c9f50e4a6cca2591cc4bb511.png

Ah, very nice! Select(), I don’t know why I didn’t try that. I didn’t even need any fancy nest, just a single instance. Thank you Sir!

Top Labels in this Space