Filter previously selected articles from a REF list

Today I am faced with this challenge: I am building a form to audit different sectors within a company, the objective is that the person who loads the form, gives a score to the different areas of a business premises, the inconvenience or challenge What I find is that I cannot filter the sectors that were previously selected from the REF list, thus achieving that the person cannot load the same sector twice in the same form load, I have used this formula:

NOT(
IN(
[_THIS],
SELECT(
DETALLE AUDITORIAS[SECCION AUDITORIA],
AND(
[ID AUDITORIA] = [_THISROW].[ID AUDITORIA],
[SECCION AUDITORIA] = [_THISROW].[SECCION AUDITORIA]
)
)
)
)

Processing: screen-capture.webmโ€ฆ

3X_4_7_47919017548da29c05a576743f835cc10439270e.gif

but this only invalidates the sectors that have already been loaded, I want them to STOP appearing in that list, so the list is cleaner of excluded values

Solved Solved
0 4 254
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Maybe something like below in the Valid_if of the [SECCION AUDITORIA] column of the DETALLE AUDITORIAS table

SECCIONES AUDITORIA[Key Column of SECCIONES AUDITORIA] -

SELECT( DETALLE AUDITORIAS[SECCION AUDITORIA], [ID AUDITORIA] = [_THISROW].[ID AUDITORIA] )

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Maybe something like below in the Valid_if of the [SECCION AUDITORIA] column of the DETALLE AUDITORIAS table

SECCIONES AUDITORIA[Key Column of SECCIONES AUDITORIA] -

SELECT( DETALLE AUDITORIAS[SECCION AUDITORIA], [ID AUDITORIA] = [_THISROW].[ID AUDITORIA] )

THANKS,
The truth is, you helped me solve a challenge that I had been needing for many other applications for a long time, and I couldnโ€™t find a way to do it, so thank you very much, you made my day

Thank you for the update. Good to know it works the way you wish. Just to add the details for any future reader , the logic behind the expression is

A) The part SECCIONES AUDITORIA[Key Column of SECCIONES AUDITORIA] creates a list of all the keys from the referenced parent table SECCIONES AUDITORIA

B) The part SELECT( DETALLE AUDITORIAS[SECCION AUDITORIA], [ID AUDITORIA] = [_THISROW].[ID AUDITORIA] ) subtracts the list of parent keys that have been used earlier in the child table, thereby creating a net list of remaining keys from the parent table.

Hola, hice lo que recomendaron, pero no me aparece ningรบn item en la lista, me podrian ayudar?Captura de Pantalla 2022-02-10 a la(s) 21.33.30.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2022-02-10 a la(s) 21.33.57.png

Top Labels in this Space