Filter/Scale combine multiple tables in View

Hi,
I am trying to figure out a way to combine google calendar table data into one view. Is there a way to use the scale data feature to view all partitions in one view? Just want to be able to view/edit multiple connected calendars in one view.

thanks,
-Sean

0 3 857
3 REPLIES 3

You canโ€™t merge tables into one view. Though you can show separate views with the Dashboard. Have you tried Dashboard?

Hi, can you elaborate what you mean by showing separate views in the dashboard view, would i be able to display a table or a graph from different partitions in on one dashboard.

Is there anyway to indicate to a user that there is more information relating to that record in a different partition. IE if I have one customer record in one partition and another in the second partition that share the same key, could I show the user that there are other records relating to this customer on the customer record.

No what i was talking about was combining parallel data from two tables with the same column names. The reason i wanted to do this in part was for the calendar view, so that i could choose 2 google calendars to show on the same page(and use calendar id to differentiate colors). Either way it seems simple enough to select 2 or more table and add 1 โ€œvirtual columnโ€ to differentiate between which table each row belongs to and display parallel columns(columns with same name).

Please let me know if that made sense. Thank you

Top Labels in this Space