ah… please try again.
Look at your https://www.appsheet.com/Template/Apps
Under: Co-Authored Apps
Try to create a record for the search item. Change the view type to table or deck to enable you to click the + button to add the 1st search.
My time is still morning, so I will do what I can to assist you on this.
It seems that it was a type of bug … I did as you said, I changed details for the deck, the + button appeared, clicked + and everything that was supposed to appear appeared. Then I went back to details … and incredibly everything worked … I didn’t change anything. I’m from Brazil, it’s already 11:10 pm … I’m going to sleep tomorrow I’m going to do some more tests and finish my question … thank you very much.
Actually, it is not. You will realized it soon, I believed.
Let me know if I can assist you any further.