Filtro seleccionando cierta informacion

Hola, necesito construir una expresión que me ayude a crear una lista desde otra tabla usando un criterio que me permita en primer lugar solo traer la lista que cumpla una condición según si/no de una columna del formulario, y a su vez que esta lista venga en orden alfabetico.

Es decir, quiero que en mi Tabla Diario de Movimientos si en la columna Ingresos o Egreso yo selecciono Ingresos entonces en la columna de Nombre de Partidas me traiga una lista desde la tabla Partidas que contiene una columna que se llama [Nombre Partida] y otra que se llama [Ingreso o Egreso]

Solved Solved
0 1 118
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Let’s see if I understand you. You want to create a function that returns a list of values from the Item table. And you want the list of values it returns to change depending on the value of the [Ingresos o Egreso] column on the current table (Diario de Movimientos), right?

I’m not sure I’m completely clear on how you want to filter the values returned, but you might want something like this:

IF([Ingresos o Egreso]=“Ingresos”,SELECT(Item[Nombre Partida],true),SELECT(Item[Nombre Partida],true))

Now what I don’t understand is exactly how you want the values from the Item table filtered based on whether the value is Ingresos or Egreso. So my function just has true as the filter criteria but you would need to specify some specific criteria for each case. I also don’t understand exactly how you want the function to return the values from 2 different fields or which field you want to sort by.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Let’s see if I understand you. You want to create a function that returns a list of values from the Item table. And you want the list of values it returns to change depending on the value of the [Ingresos o Egreso] column on the current table (Diario de Movimientos), right?

I’m not sure I’m completely clear on how you want to filter the values returned, but you might want something like this:

IF([Ingresos o Egreso]=“Ingresos”,SELECT(Item[Nombre Partida],true),SELECT(Item[Nombre Partida],true))

Now what I don’t understand is exactly how you want the values from the Item table filtered based on whether the value is Ingresos or Egreso. So my function just has true as the filter criteria but you would need to specify some specific criteria for each case. I also don’t understand exactly how you want the function to return the values from 2 different fields or which field you want to sort by.

Top Labels in this Space