Finishing View option

Hi,

Would it be possible to have an option of a finishing view within a Detail type view.
As we can edit columns within a detail view via Quick Edit, there may sometimes not be a requirement to actually go into the Form type view which only has this option at the moment.

Best,
Chris.

0 7 576
  • UX
7 REPLIES 7

@Chris_Jeal
You can already specify the finishing view of a form, if thatโ€™s what you are asking:

Yes, I understand that this is possible, but think that if this option would be available for the Detail type view also then it could be a real benefit.

C

@Chris_Jeal
I couldnโ€™t understand what is or where is the benefit of having a โ€œDetail Viewโ€ of a โ€œDetail Viewโ€

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The user can go to the form view from the detail view by tapping the edit button.

If you want to require the user use the form to input something, donโ€™t enable QuickEdit for those columns in the detail view.

It would help to get a detailed explanation of what experience you want the user to have.

faraaz

Hi Steve,
I have a similar use case.

We have finish view option on the form view. Can we have the same option on the detail view or can you give me some idea how to accomplish this task.

I have a Home page on the app already. Right now Iโ€™m creating a new view(Detail View) which will come before the Home page but if a user does not want to see the detail page the user should direct to the Home page.

Can we have a continuation to the detail view ?

Nope.

Can we have a finish view to the detail view ? I know we do not have it right now but can we expect in an release anytime soon ?
Once my job is done on the detail view I want to have a finish view option to jump on a other screen.

or Can we have action buttons on a form view ?

Top Labels in this Space