First off, I love AppSheet! I've been cracki...

(Valentine Igbokwe) #1

First off, I love AppSheet!

I’ve been cracking my head trying to figure out if there is a way I can display multiple images of a single item. All the examples and sample apps only show a single image for an item. Is it possible to show more than one image for an item?

Example, In a real estate listing app, I would want to display multiple images for a single property. From a data source perspective, I was thinking maybe identifying the property by a single folder in Drive, which contains multiple pics. At which point Sheets can point to the folder, or image locations in the folder.

(Tony Fader) #2

@Valentine_Igbokwe We’ve got a sample app for that: https://www.appsheet.com/samples/How-to-add-multiple-photos-to-a-single-row?appGuidString=cad8926b-435b-42b0-b2b5-2ed6c82bfcab

In general, you can search through our how-to/example apps here: appsheet.com - Customer Support - AppSheet Customer Support - AppSheet appsheet.com

Just add more columns to your source data (eg: gsheet) so you can have image1, image2,image3, etc.

the demo app @tony suggested shows this, as well as how to hide the unused image columns when the record displays.

Hope that helps