Force button to show I have a detail view wh...

Force button to show

I have a detail view where I don’t want to enable full editing. All user interaction would be done through ‘Quick Edit’ columns and actions.

For the referenced table there are image fields that allow the user to capture images. I have added these image columns as Quick Edit fields but I assume because the fields are initially blank, they do not show on in the detail view, unless the user clicks the pencil to edit.

I have tried a few expressions in the image column’s Show_If to no avail. Is there another way to force the image capture buttons to show in the detail view? Or must the user open the detail in a form?

0 3 303
3 REPLIES 3

Yeah, a good one is too make the initial view a place holder image… Like a stock camera icon or something… Then let them clear it and take their own

Extra points if you remove the image columns all together, and let them upload add many images as they want by having a separate images table…

@Grant_Stead I like the way you think Grant! Thanks for the idea… Not sure why I didn’t think of it 1st!

Top Labels in this Space