Force Sync to Users on Separate App

kchatr
Participant I

I have 2 separate apps - a business and client version - that use the same database. The business side allows for the management and creation of orders and the client side allows for the preview and selection of these orders.

I have an interested client action that allows the client to showcase their interest in the offer and then a counter is incremented by 1 in the business sheet.

On the business end, I have a delete offer button which is shown only when the number of interested clients is 0. The issue is that unless a sync is called, this will remain at 0 so even if a client hits the interested button, the business app wonโ€™t be aware of it, and the offer will still be deleted.

Is there a workaround around this in order to achieve the same functionality or a way to force a sync before calling the action?

0 1 167
1 REPLY 1

There is no way of controlling sync at the moment. But it does run automatically about every 30mins i think

Consider using a workflow rule to send an email, SMS or notification of the change. The user will still have to click sync though to see the change

Simon@1minManager.com

Top Labels in this Space