Form / Formulários

In English:

I have an application that is a service desk audit form. In it there are several routes (A, B, C, D, etc.) and in each route there are the stations. Example:

Route A: Tour_1, Tour_2, Tour_3, Tour_4, etc.

I wanted to create a way that, by selecting my route, I can evaluate all the posts on that route on a continuous basis. In my application there are two conditional drop-down menus, when I choose the route automatically appears (in a drop-down menu) the posts of that route, but I wanted that when I finished evaluating the “Tour_1”, the form would automatically go to evaluate the “Tour_2” and so on until the evaluation of all the posts of that particular route is finished. All with a progress bar showing the percentage. How could I do this? Help me please. I’m new here.

Em português:

Eu tenho um aplicativo que é um formulário de auditoria de posto de serviço. Nele existe diversas rotas (A, B, C, D, etc.) e em casa rota existe os postos. Exemplo:

Rota A: Posto_1, Posto_2, Posto_3, Posto_4…

Eu queria criar uma forma de, ao selecionar minha rota, eu consiga avaliar todos os postos dessa rota de forma CONTÍNUA. No meu aplicativo existe dois menus suspensos com condicional, quando eu escolho a rota aparece automaticamente (em um menu suspenso) os postos dessa rota, porém eu queria que ao terminar de avaliar o “Posto_1”, o formulário fosse automaticamente para avaliar o “Posto_2” e assim sucessivamente até terminar a avaliação de todos os postos daquela determinada rota. Tudo isso com uma barra de progresso mostrando a porcentagem. Como eu poderia fazer isso? Me ajudem, por favor. Sou nova aqui.

0 2 504
2 REPLIES 2

I see that 13 days have passed since you posted this. I’m sorry that no one has responded, especially since you are new to this forum.

I’m afraid I don’t understand your problem well enough to answer but I hope someone else will see this and respond.

It might help if you can give us more information about your table structure, etc. Good luck.

Hello @dopauxiliar,

Let’s go step by step:

STEP 1

Can you please explain what do you mean with "…the posts of that route…" ? What is a post? Do you mean stations for each route? Please elaborate…

STEP 2

Can you please briefly explain how do you evaluate those Tours? Do you edit a record and fill out some extra columns and then save the form?

STEP 3*

Is progress bar a must or can it be shown in other ways? If yes, what might be your preferences?

Top Labels in this Space