Form not updating in real time

Hi everyone, Im having a problem where there was any problem before and I want to know if this is a bug or something has changed from one day to another.

A few days ago I finished the making of an inentory managment app, it was working fine. But today I realized a problem with the product entry form, the form doesnt update the product list when I select a product, but after I save the form, it captured all the data.

Im going to copy a step by step of the form, so you can understand:

1- Open form:

2- Add product:

3- Save product form: (showing any product in related products)

4- Save entry products form and open its details: (showing the products I added previously):

Sorry if I dont explain myself perfectly. I swear this was working just fine yesterday, and in a few more apps that I use the same structure its not working neither.

Solved Solved
2 12 343
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@muketaz Try resetting or force closing the app. Once I did that, app worked correctly again for me.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

YGY
Silver 1
Silver 1

well explained, I have the same issueโ€ฆ I reported it to Support

@YGY Thanks for the feedback, is nice to know Im not the only one

did you manage to get anywhere with this problem? I contacted Support but they donโ€™t seem to know much at the moment.

@YGY still having the same problem

Same issue also. Can someone help with this or give us some info about it_?

@Steve @Aleksi

YGY
Silver 1
Silver 1

Maybe having @Steve or @Aleksi on here will get some sort of feedbackโ€ฆ

same issue in this post

Appsheet are investigating.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

A bug apparently introduced in todayโ€™s update. The update has been rolled-back, so things should be working again. Can anyone confirm?

@Steve Thanks for the answer, it seems to be fixed when using the app on the editor or browser, but I still have the same problem in mobile version.
I tried updating and saving some changes on the editor but still having the problem in mobile.

@muketaz Try resetting or force closing the app. Once I did that, app worked correctly again for me.

Thanks for the answer! It was the solution for me.

Top Labels in this Space