Form presentation

I have a form to capture [Product Code] [Product Type] and [Transfer Date]. If, for example, 50 codes are captured, each with a transfer date, is there anyway to present an additional form that lists all the Codes and Types in a table format that I could just add a signature field below and save to an additional sheet? I know I can pull out all the [Product Codes] using a select function but it is more the presentation in the subsequent form I am unsure about.

Hope this makes sense. Any advise or alternative suggestions would be great. Thanks.

0 8 291
  • UX
8 REPLIES 8

You could consider archiving a workflow report as PDF and showing a link to that in a form along with the signature field.

Thank you @Bellave_Jayaram. That is certainly a good alternative if acceptable but I was really hoping I could present the list of Product Codes in the UI. Not sure if it can be done though.

I understand. As <<Start>> expressions are not supported anywhere except workflows and the TEXT column type cannot show 50 rows, 2 columns as a table, I am afraid there is no good way to do what you want in a Form.

Thank you @Bellave_Jayaram for the clarification.

@MauriceWhelan How about if you use Ref field and then you merge Code and Type fields. Then you are able to show that combination as a label?

Thank you @Aleksi. Could I just ask you to expand a little in terms of behaviour/setup. I am a little unfamiliar. I have table (Transfer) to collect each individual row and then plan to use table (Transfer Listing) to display data from (Transfer) and sign. Columns [Product Code] & [Type] in each table.

Check these two articlesโ€ฆ

thank you @Aleksi I will take a look

Top Labels in this Space