Form Section Headers appearing at the bottom of the form after saving and reopening

Hello,

I am hoping for some assistance/insight as to what may be happening with my form.

I have created 3 section headers. Each section to be filled in by 1 individual. When person
A fills out section A, he/she saves the form and Person B gets a notification to access the form.

During my testing, I realize when a form is saved and reopened, all 3 headers and new columns I added, appear at the bottom. Any insight/help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Solved Solved
1 1 116
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please disregard. Turns out I was reopening a slice of the form and the headers were added to the form later on. When the headers and new columns were added, the columns populated at the end of the slice record. All I needed to do was reorder the columns.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Please disregard. Turns out I was reopening a slice of the form and the headers were added to the form later on. When the headers and new columns were added, the columns populated at the end of the slice record. All I needed to do was reorder the columns.

Top Labels in this Space