Form view doesnt show the full text of column

Hi, i have a form, made out pretty much like a google form, each column is a form question. The problem that I have is that when a user click to answer a question they cant see the full question

I know that before they click they can see the full questions, but when you enable โ€œAdvance forms automaticallyโ€ there is no way for them to see the full question because they go directly to โ€œselect the answerโ€. Is there a way to have enable โ€œAdvance forms automaticallyโ€ and allow the user to see the full text of the question??

Solved Solved
0 2 277
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The columns that have the options are Enum type?
Have you tried using Buttons/Stack instead of a dropdown? Stack seems a good option in your case.
Maybe not the solution that you were looking for but seems a good way to solve your problem.
Also, you are the first fellow citizen I have found in this platform!
Happy to help if I can

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The columns that have the options are Enum type?
Have you tried using Buttons/Stack instead of a dropdown? Stack seems a good option in your case.
Maybe not the solution that you were looking for but seems a good way to solve your problem.
Also, you are the first fellow citizen I have found in this platform!
Happy to help if I can

Thank You very much, that actually did the trick, only i had to separate each column with a show header column, and then i could enable auto advance, works excelent

Top Labels in this Space