Format Rule problem/bug?

Tiger1
Participant V

I am trying to color code some columns with condition and it doesnt color the item.

This is my table i built to change the display names:

2X_3_3ace268d2475b3bc95ab29caffe954c9c45de58d.png

Here is my Format rule - that does NOT color the status:

Solved Solved
0 11 524
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Tiger,

You are welcome. Could you please mention if your problem was solved.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Did you checked the Highlight color or text color?
The picture you sent is cropped

Tiger1
Participant V

Yes-

Steve
Participant V

The expression is wrong: [Status] refers to the value of the Status column, but 1 - Ready is the value of the Status Name column. If you use [Status] = "A-RDY", it will probably work.

Thanks Steve. That def colored it, but it also colored others?

Please post a screenshot will All expanded.

Tiger1
Participant V

Tiger1
Participant V

Good catch @Steve

Hi @Tiger,

Additionally, I request you to explore below.

Based on your other post yestereday listed below and details above in this post, its sound that you are using a small reference table to display user friendly names of status field in the view BRB status ( and different table) iamge you have shared.

Thus, in this BRB view and associated child table, the status name shown in view I believe is just label of the referenced table and in the back end probably Status ( that is key ) of small reference lookup table is getting stored.

I request you to apply format rule to the 'Status Name" column of the small reference table, which I believe is label of that table. Since that label is displayed in the child table (BRB View) as Status name, I believe the format rule will apply as you need it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much

Hi @Tiger,

You are welcome. Could you please mention if your problem was solved.

Tiger1
Participant V

Yes- it is good nowโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space