Format Rules? Is there any reason why my app ...

Format Rules? Is there any reason why my app would suddenly not show any format rules. eg coloured icons next to items in tables etc. They were all working fine this morning? App is blank where icons should be. Is this a feature only available in deployed Apps?

Cheers

0 14 390
14 REPLIES 14

Hi @Craig_Clancy Do you still have your formatting rules or have they gone s well?

Hi Lynn , rules are still in place. Very weird.Tx for responding.

The only reason I noticed they were missing was that I see them daily in my App. I have corrected them now and all seems to be fine. Maybe itโ€™s my โ€˜Learningโ€™ status that is catching me out sometimes. Thanks for you quick help Aleksi.

Youโ€™re welcome

@Aleksi_Alkio We have been gradually enabling the quick-edit table feature for more accounts over the last week or so, and a bug related to this was reported a few days ago that caused the symptoms @Fernando_Lopez described. Since @Craig_Clancyโ€™s problem resolved itself around the same time as @Fernando_Lopez, I think it must have been the same or related issue, and the bug fix we released for that was probably the reason it suddenly started working again. Sorry for the confusion this caused.

Thanks @Adam_Stone

Would you please tell your account ID and app name if I check it quickly.

Tx Aleksi - 689755 - Prototype QBCC - Case Manager

Yes, having the same issue, when applying a format rule with an icon, in table view the text dissapearan if the row has image label it shows only the image and not the label text. To continue working I disable the format rule.

The main reason is that you havenโ€™t attached those format rules to any column.

You have done that for some of your format rules, but not for those that are active at this moment in your default view.

They were all working fine then suddenly something changed. Not sure what I have done. I just tested and a couple appear to work so you are right thankyou.

Would these change for some reason if I re-generated the columns (Data->Columns->regenerate)?

Not changes were made, but now itโ€™s working!!!

It shouldnโ€™t do that. Is it possible that they were not actually working beforeโ€ฆ you just didnโ€™t see those statuses because they were not active?

Top Labels in this Space