FREE Chrome Extension that enhances the Expression Assistant [AppSheet Toolbox/QREW Tools]

As the Extension is getting more feature rich, and some of the features are a bit delicate/primitive, I’ve put together an OFFICIAL USER GUIDE

A link to this guide will be added in the extension and in other places for better visibility. If i’m missing anything in here, please DM me and I’ll review. Thanks!!

4 Likes

I noticed _thisrow isn’t in the autocomplete

1 Like

Good Point! This is not a Column described in our current data model (because it’s not part of any of the app’s data tables). I will try to manually define it and add it in for the next release.

1 Like

You might also consider [_THIS], [_THISROW_BEFORE], and [_THISROW_AFTER].

8 Likes

Loving the auto complete… Thanks @Stefan_Quartemont:ok_hand:

3 Likes

This is fricken Insane. Well Done. Well done…

3 Likes

Thanks for the props! If you wanna drop a quick review on our store page, that would be awesome.

4 Likes

@Stefan_Quartemont
Suggestion, can you highlight the key of tables in the auto fill in some way? I try to name my keys intelligently but some tables I work with are not created by me so the naming convention isn’t the same.

2 Likes

That’s a great suggestion. I’ll see what I can do.

There’s an update rolling out (3.002) that includes View names and the “_THIS***” expressions in the dropdown.

8 Likes

I am new to the extension and got this problem with multiples rows, does anyone get the same problem?

@Stefan_Quartemont It appears Toolbox is removing the AppSheet logo from help.appsheet.com.

Enabled:

Disabled:

1 Like

I hope this is okay, but I just want to express my gratitude to the creators of this extension, because it has been amazing! I have a monster of an app, and I’ve saved so much time (days, maybe even weeks) on the production of it, all because I can easily enter column names and see a nice list of all the columns in my app. I’ve been using this extension for a little over a year and it’s been extremely helpful!

4 Likes

Hi @NinaDCS! Thanks for sharing that. I’m so glad you’re finding it useful and that it saved you so much time.

Makes my day :slight_smile:

4 Likes