Free Webinars by ABLE3 :: Google Apps Script & AppSheet

Dear members of this valuable community,

February 2021 will be the 6th year of our company anniversary and our AppSheet partnership as developers. Both to support what @MultiTech_Visions had started and to extend the capabilities of our community, I will personally start giving free webinars for those who wants to extend their apps’ boundaries with utilizing Google Apps Script in various ways.

All the webinar series will last 50mins + 10mins Q&A session and will be organized bi-weekly. Due to the nature of an educational webinar, max. 10 attendees will be able to join to each session. Webinars will start as of Sat., Feb. 6th, 2021. After each webinar, I will be sending a PDF handout to the attendees covering the major points and issues handled in that particular webinar. I’ll be using either Zoom or Cisco Webex for this purpose.

I have built an app for the webinar registry. When the webinars are structured, the app will send an email workflow to all registerers containing a deep link to enroll to the upcoming webinar. Because of the seat limit, unwillingly it will be based on First Come First Serve. Following your enrollment, you will be receiving a confirmation email containing the joining URL and related information.

The app link is below for your ease of use and please feel free to register, so you don’t miss the notifications when the webinar records are created.

16 Likes

Wohooo ! as both an appsheet enthusiast and app scripts novice this really comes in handy, thank you @LeventK.

By the way, i get this error message when saving my registration: “Sample applications are protected from unauthorized data changes”

3 Likes

@Rafael_ANEIC-PY
Try from here:
https://www.appsheet.com/start/d7f94b78-18f0-46b3-87f3-e91e2a4ce6c6

2 Likes

@LeventK, this is excellent! Congrats on 6 years, my friend.

I love this community. We really have a a great group of contributors and volunteers.

I will definitely be joining these webinars. Thank you for putting this together. :raised_hands:

6 Likes

@GreenFlux
Thanks Joseph, much appreciated. Hope that I would be helpful to anyone who wish to keen his/her app development skils.

1 Like

@LeventK, could you tell me what time (time zone) you are planning to run the webinars please. I am based in the UK but would love to avail of this great opportunity.

2 Likes

I LOVE IT!!! @LeventK this is awesome. (^_^)

partyparrot (Appsheet)

4 Likes

@Martina
I’m in GMT+3 but I’ll try to find the middle between the attendees. That’s why I’m asking about your timezone (it’s an initial value coming from USERTZOFFSET() expression but editable)

2 Likes

Congratulations @LeventK on approaching your 6th year of association with the versatile AppSheet platform. Thank you for your great guidance to the community. Wish you all the very best for many more successes with AppSheet and the adorable coaching initiative you have for the community.

5 Likes

:pray: :pray: Thanks for your kind words @Suvrutt_Gurjar, your support for the community is as well unregrettable and much appreciated. I believe we also need to send our thanks to Mike @Brimblecombe as well as he is the one who made us meet.

3 Likes

Thank you Levent. Yes, you are correct. We got introduced to each other through Mike @ Brimblecombe - a great person to work with.

4 Likes

Looking forward to this, @LeventK! I’m a little rusty on Apps Script.

Your new series got me digging though previous Apps Scripts projects of my own and I became inspired :nerd_face:

1 Like

@GreenFlux
Oujeah, I can see it Joseph :hugs: Not sure yet how deep I should dig down during the webinars :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi, I can’t acsses nether to the iframe nor to the link below.
With the direct app link i get “Accsses Denied
Your account does not have access to GAS_Webinar-245151”

Im getting the same. Tried on 2 Google accounts

@yuvalsh
@1minManager
Can you please try from here:
https://www.appsheet.com/start/d7f94b78-18f0-46b3-87f3-e91e2a4ce6c6

Same
AppshetLoginIssue

I get the same screen too with this link…

1 Like

@1minManager
@yuvalsh
It’s totally my bad…I had put the app in recovery mode for a couple of tunings and forgot to revert it back. Sorry for the inconvenience. Pleare refresh your browser (CTRL+SHIFT+F5) and try again.

1 Like

Done, works fine now. Though as I put in the details, you can’t actually choose no programing experience. I’m guess the stuff in Appsheet doesn’t count?

1 Like