Gallery comments

hi Guys i have a gallery and i want the users to interact with the pics on the gallery to be able to place a comment .
ho i can do that please sent me pictures it make me understand better ,iโ€™m new here!
thank you!

0 6 382
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, have you thought to use a Gallery or Card view? With the Card view you could add an action button that could open a form view where people can add comments. What do you think?

i like how it looks, but no i cant add comments

You would need to add additional table for comments. When they are related to your picture, you can show them as well when you click your image. I will check if I have a good sample app how you can do it.

Check this sample app called โ€œPhoto Galleryโ€ from www.appsheet.com/portfolio/531778

thank you it is useful to know but can you draw some arrow to point exactly to the option wich will refer the tablesโ€ฆ

The Ref field connects these two tables togtherโ€ฆ Data is the parent and Comment is a child. This way you can have as many comments as possible. Also please check this article about related table structure.

Top Labels in this Space