General questions.... My app only points to a...

General questions… My app only points to a source spreadsheet that has no additional spreadsheet tabs.

-there are 7 tables, including my single source spreadsheet.

Are the other 6 tables necessary and when/why were they created? -also there are many REF views in the UX that I’m wondering if they are necessary and when/why were they created? -in general do I need to clear out/delete any of the above if not necessary?

-is there resources available that explain the above?

0 4 298
4 REPLIES 4

I believe you should not see these internal tables. Would you please send an email to support@appsheet.com

Tim, did this just happen or it in an app that has been around for a while.

We believe this was an unexpected side-effect that showed up when you use the “wrench” feature in the mobile app (to allow an app creator to modify their app directly from the phone) and then took a couple of additional steps. We disabled this feature a few weeks ago to avoid this issue. Is it possible this app is older than that?

Anyway, the quick way out is to look at your app version history and revert to an older version that doesn’t have this change.

Or just explicitly drop those extra “internal” tables

@praveen I’ve been developing the app over the last few months.

Yes, I did click on the wrench via mobile device about a month ago.

Reverting back to an old version would mean recreating the app again?

If so, I’ll just leave it alone unless there is a down side to leaving it alone?

Top Labels in this Space