Generate form dynamically

Ani

Hi community,

I have the following use case

• User needs to respond to an questionnaire and depending on the responses, one or more tasks need to get created
  • On the form, there are few generic questions that are always displayed
  • There are few questions that are displayed conditionally e.g. when an answer to one of the previous question is โ€˜xyzโ€™
  • For each question, there are fixed possible response options, options could be single select or multi-select. Some of the possible option values to be displayed for a given question could depend on the response to one of the previous question
  • Once the user โ€˜submitsโ€™ the form, depending on the selected responses of questions, one or more โ€˜tasksโ€™ need to get created at the backend e.g. if the response to the question1 is โ€˜xyzโ€™ then task-123 gets created

In this something Appsheet can support?
Would appreciate it if you can provide any pointers on how to achieve this

0 3 180
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Column of type Enum.

Column of type EnumList.

Yup!

Ani

Thanks @Steve - iโ€™ll explore the topics you have pointed to.
Another question - In our target state, this application would be published as web app and not as mobile/ tablet app.
Is it possible to direct users to Appsheet web app home page from a custom domain name? Web app home page will have some landing text (mostly static content) and sign-in options (exploring Appsheet - aws cognito integration for invitation-only based sign-ins). Once signed in (if they have been invited), users will interact with app (questionnaire I referred to earlier).

Thanks again for your quick response

Iโ€™m afraid I myself donโ€™t have answers to those questions. I encourage you to make use of the communityโ€™s search feature, as I know those topics have been discussed by others here. You might also start a new topic for those questions in particular.

Top Labels in this Space