Generate PDF and Email after form submit

Batts
Participant III

Hey, I have a question. For a while now I have been using Document Studio to generate PDF’s and emails after a form has been submitted. I just found out about AppSheet today. When I convert the form into an app the last section of the app is asking for a link for document studio. Now normally Document studio auto-creates this link. The link is just a folder in google drive where it generates the form, stores it, and emails it. I was wondering if there is a way to still have Document Studio generate the PDF and email when the form is submitted through the app? If not is there a way to have the email generated through the app and PDF on form submit?

0 7 1,542
  • UX
7 REPLIES 7

LeventK
Participant V

@Batts
I may advise checking out documentation in this page:
https://help.appsheet.com/en/?q=pdf

Thanks interviewing now

Just learned how to get an email sent!!! Learning about PDF’s now

Thanks again I now have the PDF working! Now that I have my app working the way i want to, how can i improve the feel and look of the app?

Hi.

I’m just in the same case. I create quotes using a Google Sheet with tags, then open the document studio, choose the Google Slide (presentation which has the tags) that i want to use and then print it in PDF.

Does anyone know how I can connect this process with an app?

Regards.

AppSheet has no support for Google Slides. I don’t now what “document studio” is, but I’m pretty sure AppSheet ha no support for it, either.

Thanks for the answer.

Top Labels in this Space