Generate probability with Predictive Models

Hello, I’m using the appsheet to do some tests with predictive models.

I watched some videos in which the platform itself recommends, among them one that generates the probability of a customer leaving the phone plan.

I’m trying to replicate this project for me to study, but I’m not managing to generate the probability, it is always 0.00%

I will leave some screenshots here and can someone help me with this?

In addition, I leave the link to the spreadsheet I am using.

link: ASSINANTE - Google Sheets

1- Iteligence table, Predictive Models tab, with some Inputs

2- Prediction result, with my “Model Summary” and “Use your model” options

3 - In “data”, “Columns”, I added a virtual column called “Probability” and put the following formula

PREDICTPROB (“Churn”, TRUE)

4- In “UX” I ordered by “Probability” and the fields that I want to appear “Probability” and “Customers”

Solved Solved
0 3 262
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tony1

Hi Igor, thanks for reaching out. We had included the PREDICTPROB function with an earlier beta release of the predictive models feature, but it’s no longer supported. I apologize for the confusion - we should update our help articles to reflect this.

For your second problem about the graphs - that sounds like a legitimate bug. You should see a similar graph when you train your own model. Could you send a ticket to support@appsheet.com that includes the name of your app and details about which predictive model is not showing a graph? We have a support team that is very responsive, whereas forum DMs may have some delay

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I would like to generate this graph, but I am not getting it

tony1

Hi Igor, thanks for reaching out. We had included the PREDICTPROB function with an earlier beta release of the predictive models feature, but it’s no longer supported. I apologize for the confusion - we should update our help articles to reflect this.

For your second problem about the graphs - that sounds like a legitimate bug. You should see a similar graph when you train your own model. Could you send a ticket to support@appsheet.com that includes the name of your app and details about which predictive model is not showing a graph? We have a support team that is very responsive, whereas forum DMs may have some delay

Hello Tony, thank you very much for the answer and the explanations. I will follow your instructions, thanks again.

Top Labels in this Space