Generated email not received

Hi,

Since this morning all generated emails from my app are not received by my users(all of them are using my company domain emails). My app logs are all successful. I talked to my email server administrator and noreply@appsheet.com is on whitelist. Funny is that in the same time a webhook is called and this one is working.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

LE: just talked to my email support and it seems that my server is rejecting emails as spam from appsheet because the email structure has changed since this morning. For some reason emails sent have no subject. But a subject is set in workflow. Have u made any changes to how emails are sent?

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 5 941
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes. Thantโ€™s exactly what i did first. The issue is not that emails are not being sent. Is how are sent. The issue is fixed now. I told my email support to whitelist โ€œ*@mail.appsheet.comโ€. Email are getting through now.

So anyone facing this issue just try to whitelist the above address.
Thank you!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Have you checked what it says from the Audit History > Find the action > Open details > Click โ€œEmail detailsโ€ from the upper right corner?

Yes. Thantโ€™s exactly what i did first. The issue is not that emails are not being sent. Is how are sent. The issue is fixed now. I told my email support to whitelist โ€œ*@mail.appsheet.comโ€. Email are getting through now.

So anyone facing this issue just try to whitelist the above address.
Thank you!

Good to hear the case is solved!

Hello, if someone has another solution, it doesn't work for me

Thank you very much

I also had an issue with my AppSheet bot not emailing external email domains and was able to resolve by asking my admin to update the AppSheet core security settings to off from the admin console. More information on how to update the setting can be found at the following URL under the Set the Appsheet Core security setting heading:  https://support.google.com/a/answer/10447197?sjid=2560911653251037901-NC#core-security 

Top Labels in this Space