Getting back the reference to View and Table of current Editor Window

Hi there,

I was hoping someone could pinpoint me to how to get the option back for the links to the View/Table in the editor below the preview.

I seem to have lost it when I was syncing my app, and I do not know where to change that option to get it back.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Solved Solved
0 13 292
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Iโ€™ve figured it out, I noticed that I was able to click on something just outside of the view right by the scrollbar, I cntrl shifted to zoom out and I can see them again. I believe they were there, just out of sight with no way to scroll down to them.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Steve
Participant V

Please post a screenshot showing where the missing thing would be.

Austin
Participant V

99% sure he means these? I donโ€™t think they are a setting?

Thatโ€™s exactly what I mean, how do I get those back. Apparently they disappeared on me.

Please post a screenshot.

What austin was talking about does not appear, I would like that to appear

Hmmmโ€ฆ That is very odd. Iโ€™m not aware of any setting at all in the app editor that would hide those links. Youโ€™re probably best off engaging support@appsheet.com on this one.

What OS? Browser? Browser extensions/add-ons?

OS is Windows 10 and I had the references before on windows 10. Using Chrome Browser, no extensions.

Iโ€™ll contact support as well.

Have you tried a hard reload (Shift+Ctrl+R or Ctrl+F5) of the app editor?

Just tried, still missing.

Austin
Participant V

My preview doesnโ€™t go down that far when Iโ€™m on phone preview can you confirm if youโ€™re on phone or tablet? might be a below the cut off in a sense

Iโ€™m on my work laptop, so I should be able to see it I presume.

Iโ€™ve figured it out, I noticed that I was able to click on something just outside of the view right by the scrollbar, I cntrl shifted to zoom out and I can see them again. I believe they were there, just out of sight with no way to scroll down to them.

Whoa! Good catch!

Top Labels in this Space