Gmail Connector - Please Upvote if you want an Gmail Connector, and then answer the survey! [survey open until 10/29/2021]

Hello App Creators,

We are exploring the concept of building an Email connector that will let you specify a Gmail(other email providers based on survey response) inbox as a datasource. Once added as a datasource, the email attachments can become the source for documents processing or you can also have email metadata exported to Sheets for processing. Please spare 5 minutes of your time to share with us your use case for Email connector and also let us know your email service provider

You can take the survey here

Your feedback is valuable and will help validate the Email connector concept. If you have any questions, please reply to this Topic and tag me.

Thank you for your time and insights!

Thanks!
Philips

17 7 783
7 REPLIES 7

I can say that at least one of my potential clients in the past absolutely wanted this feature. Emails with attachments were their primary records.

This would be great. Iโ€™m sure it would open up many possibilities that the geniuses here would quickly capitalize on.

Yes, It is very much requiredโ€ฆ

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I guess the community Feature Request category has been abandoned, then? @Peter

Not sure which specific Feature request are you referring to. Can you please share a link

Thanks!

Thank you all for taking time to share your use case!

The survey is closed for response.

Regards
Philips