good morning Can i made a summary where the ...

good morning

Can i made a summary where the variable is chosen from a list? can i filter by date this summary?

thanks!!

0 6 364
6 REPLIES 6

I think you can but perhaps it would help if you described your problem in more detail.

@Kirk_Masden

I have a table with the crop inspection record. HIGH, MEDIUM or LOW level of โ€œcrop statusโ€, โ€œsoil conditionโ€, โ€œplant diseasesโ€. - First I need to show in the summary only the inspections of a specific date that the user chooses. - Then I need to show in the form of a table, grouped by โ€œhigh medium lowโ€ of one of the three variables that the user chooses. Can you configure which variable to display? Thank you!

Hi @Ballve_Rosario_Maria!

Iโ€™m afraid I donโ€™t have enough knowledge to respond. @Aleksi_Alkio, can you help?

tony1

@Ballve_Rosario_Maria Hereโ€™s a similar example: appsheet.com - Slice based on user input - Allow the user to filter a view based on a form Slice based on user input - Allow the user to filter a view based on a form appsheet.com

@tony thanks!

Iยดll look it

thanks for de help. This example helps me, but to filter damage within the same column. To choose which column to show is there any option?

Top Labels in this Space