Google Analytics, Adwords and FB Pixel for Catalog app

Hi there,

I am new to AppSheet.

From the initial reading, it seems that one can build a catalog app for customers to browse.

For that catalog app, can one integrate Google Analytics, Adwords Code and FB Pixel for tracking?

Thanks!

1 7 397
7 REPLIES 7

Hayden

Hello!

AppSheet is a no code platform and as such we do not currently support code insertion of any type. I will however relay your ask to the dev team in our feature request meeting in order to capture your feedback.

We are constantly updating the platform and adding new features (especially around integrations with existing Google products) so we may be able to get some traction on a Google Analytics integration in particular.

Have a great week,

Hayden

Are we able to track who installed our โ€œappโ€ to run targeted marketing via Google and FB?

@Hayden

Vice versa, can we run ads to those who have not installed our apps?

Hello all, sorry to bump an older thread but I canโ€™t seem to find an exact answer to this. Are there any analytics tools available (whether internal or external) to use with any apps we create with Appsheets?

So I can know MAU and DAU (monthly active users/daily active users) to calculate CAC/LTV (customer acquisition costs/lifetime value) that investors typically want to see?

Apologies in advance if this has already been answered elsewhere.

Thanks in advance!

Customer acquisition sort of stuffs are not expecting by appsheet as we deploy app for the targeting internal app users.

Thank you @tsuji_koichi How about for understanding user behavior so that we can improve our UI/UX?

Oh I found โ€œApp Usageโ€ and โ€œApp Performanceโ€ under the Dashboard in the UX section. Under Usage Statistics, it looks like it does have MAU and DAU. But one has to be on the Pro plan. Cool!

Top Labels in this Space