Google BigQuery data source GA release

Hi AppSheet Community!

I’m very excited to announce GA availability of the Google BigQuery data source. This help article has been updated with full instructions for how to access and use this feature, including licensing requirements (Enterprise plans required), Limitations (like Read-only and 100K rows max), and a full set of instructions with screenshots for getting your first BigQuery dataset added as an AppSheet table, including how to create a Google Cloud Service Account and Key.

Where do I find the BigQuery data source?

Go to “My Account” / “My Account” / and select the “Sources” tab. You can add a new data source of type “Cloud Database”. When you click on the dropdown selection, you will see “BigQuery” as a new type of cloud database to choose from. Please follow the instructions in the help article to get the required inputs to authenticate. This feature is rolled out to all users (please check licensing requirements for production use).

Thanks for everyone who tried this data source during the Preview program, and for sending your feedback and questions. Please keep the feedback coming.

Best Regards,
Scott
AppSheet Product

8 0 740
0 REPLIES 0