Google Calendar API Request Error

I have a table using the Google Calendar connection. It is used to send invitations when the user submits a form in AppSheet. It works great, but recently some users are having issues and AppSheet reports this:

“Exception”: “The service calendar has thrown an exception: Google.GoogleApiException: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError\r\nBad Request [400]\r\nErrors [\r\n\tMessage[Bad Request] Location[ - ] Reason[badRequest] Domain[global]\r\n]\r\n\r\n at Google.Apis.Requests.ClientServiceRequest1.<ParseResponse>d__35.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at Google.Apis.Requests.ClientServiceRequest1.Execute()\r\n at Nirvana.Data.GCalDataProvider.GCalData.CalTable.UpdateRow(CalRow row)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.APIBasedProvider.ExternalApiData.AppendRows(Context context, Op op, PhysicalSchema physicalSchema, List1 colTypes, List1 keyPositions, Boolean writeFullTable, Boolean tryUpsert)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.APIBasedProvider.ExternalApiData.AppendRows(Context context, Op op, PhysicalSchema physicalSchema, List1 colTypes, List1 keyPositions, Boolean tryUpsert)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.DataLayer.AppendTableRows(Context context, Op op, Int32 ownerId, AppTable appTable, List1 colTypes, List1 keyPositions)\r\n at Nirvana.Internal.InternalAPI.AddTableRowInternal(Context context, Op op, Int32 userId, Int32 executeAs, ChangeEventWorkflowRuleEvaluator changeEventWorkflowRuleEvaluator)\r\n at Nirvana.Internal.InternalAPI.PerformOperation(IPerfCollector perfCollector, Context context, Op op, Int32 userId, String appTemplateVersion, Boolean& success, String& errorMessage, Exception& errorException, UpdateModeEnum requiredUpdateMode, RowOperation rowOperation)”,
“ReturnedFromCache”: false,
“Performance”: “{“Version”:1,“Time”:“00:00:01.7843633”,“PerformanceTimingRoot”:{“Mid”:100,“Timer”:{“Time”:“00:00:01.7843633”,“ElapsedTime”:“00:00:00”},“Children”:[{“Mid”:108,“Timer”:{“Time”:“00:00:01.7843581”,“ElapsedTime”:“00:00:00”},“Children”:[{“Mid”:466,“Timer”:{“Time”:“00:00:00.3799401”,“ElapsedTime”:“00:00:00”}},{“Mid”:101,“Timer”:{“Time”:“00:00:01.4042432”,“ElapsedTime”:“00:00:00”},“Children”:[{“Mid”:21,“Timer”:{“Time”:“00:00:01.4033815”,“ElapsedTime”:“00:00:00”},“Children”:[{“Mid”:25,“Timer”:{“Time”:“00:00:00.0616307”,“ElapsedTime”:“00:00:00”}}]}]}]}]},“IsEmpty”:false}”,
“Result”: “Failure”

Someone can help me with this error, please?

Solved Solved
0 5 1,786
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I’m just coming back here to let you know that removing the special characters from the table name solved the problem. I didn’t understand why, but it worked.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Does anyone have any solutions, tips or anything that might help?

I’m afraid I have no experience with the Google Calendar API, so I have nothing to offer.

It’s the native connection with AppSheet, but I understand that obviously the API is used to make this connection possible. I noticed that the calendar table in AppSheet was named with special characters, I renamed it to see if that’s what caused the problem. I will inform here in case it works!

I’m just coming back here to let you know that removing the special characters from the table name solved the problem. I didn’t understand why, but it worked.

Table name means file name that we want to upload in drive?

Top Labels in this Space