Google Calendar & Appsheet permission Issue ...

Google Calendar & Appsheet permission Issue

I have added google calendar as a data source in my app. sometimes it works fine and sometimes it says the app doesnโ€™t have enough permission. and it cracks the app.

I am experiencing this since last few days.What could be the possible cause? and what can be the corrective action?

0 6 481
6 REPLIES 6

Could you go to www.appsheet.com/account/login and re-sign in via Google Drive. It is possible that your calendar authentication was revoked for some reason

I just experienced this about an hour ago; I deleted the calendar data source and re-created it which asked me for allowing AppSheet to access G Calendar, and then the same app worked again. It didnโ€™t occur to me to just sign out and sign back in to AppSheet!

@RezaRaoofi

& @praveen Yes, it works that way. But I needed to do it quite frequently which is not practical. I thought targeting the cause may help. But your suggestion seems good enough for now. Thank youโ€ฆ

It is supposed to refresh automatically. For whatever reason, the rest of the Google permissions work without a problem but we occasionally have trouble with the calendar permissions.

I am experiencing this issue repeatedly for almost every 2 to 3 hrs since yesterday. Every time this happens I am adding the Google calendar data source again, this fixes the issue. Is there any permanent solution for this issue?

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this issue.

Top Labels in this Space