Google Calendar data source Question

I’m brand new, less than 24 hours into Appsheet experimenting. Using google calendar as a data source, the standard table size is set to read all data in the past 90 days and future 90 days. (Data > Tables > Your Calendar > Worksheet Name/Qualifier). It reads {“FromDaysInThePast”:-90,“ToDaysInTheFuture”:90}

I want to change this to only the current month’s data - meaning whatever the calendar month is when opening the app, not ONLY this present month of September - but don’t know the syntax for the request.

Can anyone link a list for the proper syntax to use? I do not know what language/expression style is used for this. Thanks in advance.

Solved Solved
0 2 286
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Once you add Google Calendar as a table, you would see new table called “primary”

Go to the table settings, security filters, then apply expressions like

AND(
YEAR([Start])=YEAR(TODAY()),
MONTH([Start])=MONTH(TODAY())
)

This will be pulling the google calendar events where event starts date fall within the current month you are on.

3X_d_d_dd498a0fcbe9a511a31157b065ec4008c78f2898.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Once you add Google Calendar as a table, you would see new table called “primary”

Go to the table settings, security filters, then apply expressions like

AND(
YEAR([Start])=YEAR(TODAY()),
MONTH([Start])=MONTH(TODAY())
)

This will be pulling the google calendar events where event starts date fall within the current month you are on.

3X_d_d_dd498a0fcbe9a511a31157b065ec4008c78f2898.png

That works perfectly! Thank you sir!

I just found the expression help list (Expressions: The Essentials | AppSheet Help Center for others who might be looking), thanks very much for the insight.

Top Labels in this Space