Google Calendar Task Color

Hello, I have started to incorporate a Google Calendar in my app. I was wondering if there was a way to change the color on events entered. Right now everything is just the the color i have made that calendar in Google Calendar. I am wanting for now 3 different categories with different colors for each category. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you

0 3 1,109
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

LeventK
Participant V

@Nate_Moneypenny
You can add a Virtual column of COLOR type to your table and assign colors as per your categories and then use this virtual column in your Calendar UX properties i.e.

SWITCH(
	[CATEGORY],
	"CategoryA", "Red",
	"CategoryB", "Blue",
	"CategoryC", "Yellow",
	"Purple"
)

@LeventK I thought I knew how to add the categories but for some reason I can not get them to display. I have added a Virtual Column in the Google Calendar. And called it Category, and I have it set to an Enum type with an Formula of [_THIS]. I can not get the category list to display in the from input field. All other items are showing. I made sure the Category field was added to the UX as well and still nothing. I am sure it is something simple I am missingโ€ฆ Any suggestions?

Thank you

I just have tried, how LeventK said to do it. Itโ€™s working. But you need to set the type of the virtual column to COLOR.
Just โ€œorangeโ€ as color is not workingโ€ฆ I couldnโ€™t find out why.

Top Labels in this Space