Google Data Studio - Dashboard - Embed Appsheet App

I created data viewer app for clients and shared as sample with the community before. (CORVID data)

I created simple dashboard, using Google Data Studio. I found a feature on GDS to embed external site, and tested if Appsheet App will be runnable on GDS dashboard.

This is a result. Worked a charm.

This is public App no log in required, FYG.

21 13 4,471
  • UX
13 REPLIES 13

That is great finding @tsuji_koichi. Thank you for sharing.

Ultra easy tips, just past Appsheet URL.
Tested it out with your good hands, friend.

Sure, thank you. I will also give it a try.

Would you mind sharing this app / google data studio dashboard? I would love to take a look under the hood

Send your email address (Gmail) to Koichi.tsuji@vendolasolutions.com

Outstanding @tsuji_koichi, well-done my friend. Thank you for sharing.

tsuji_koichi, buenas tardes, quisiera saber si tiene conocimiento de una pagina donde tengan informaciรณn en espaรฑol de video tutoriales ya que la mayorรญa que encuentro esta en ingles y esto hace que se me dificulte avanzar, tengo dudas si hay comunidad en espaรฑol donde se pueda pedir apoyo, gracias y disculpe por el mensaje pero no vi por donde hacer consulta generales por temas de la comunidad.

Hola @Ctruji10 , he leรญdo esto por casualidad. Tenemos una academia online de AppSheet en espaรฑol. Consulta mรกs detalles en la web www.tailorsheet.com

Un saludo!

I am trying to use an Appsheet App inside a Datastudio dashboard and it is not working! Was this option removed?

It should work. I tested and working fine.

Hi team, follow the solution for any apps

1 - https://www.appsheet.com/Template/mobilepreview?appid= "put your appid here"
2 - Put the number of your appid in the end of the line above.

This is great!
I will send you an email asking if you can share the app with me

Hi, I found this very helpfull, but doesnt work for me. I get a message that APPSheet doesnt let me connect.

Top Labels in this Space